Growing demand on quality and comprehensive software solutions for Web-based business initiatives has changed the requirements that service providers and product suppliers make to eBusiness applications. Pure technology is no longer sufficient for making an eBusiness solution right for a business. That is why our custom eBusiness solutions development services are not mere technological components assembling but thorough stage-by-stage process that includes our clients’ business analysis, determining the points that need technological impact, identifying the right programming means, development of the application, and systems integration.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
Understanding that effective customers’ relationships management is the primary asset of any business, Envision is focused on development of CRM applications that tailor all aspects of interactions a company can have with its customers into a convenient and efficient framework that has the following features :
- Streamlined lead management, leads qualification, sorting and scoring.
- Multiple users types and configurable security roles.
- Advanced facilities of customers behavior tracking and analysis.
- Comprehensive events scheduling, data mining, analytics and reporting tools.
- Integrated telephony, IVR, Web and wireless communication channels.
- Web-enabled access to the system.
Resultant management and ongoing control over business processes is the way that leads to increased business efficiency, improved customers’ satisfaction, and reduced costs. Envision provides thorough workflow management solutions for business processes specification, execution and control that involve the following options:
- Coordination of all business processes into the single interface.
- Tailoring diverged data into corporate-established formats.
- Unification of communication processes.
- Robust data structuring, archiving, retrieval, routing, sharing and searching facilities.
- Event-driven, proactive scheduling and alerting tools.
Making timely and informed decisions is one of the most important business success factors. Knowledge management systems are intended to help businesses collect, store, process, and disseminate information faster and more efficiently, improving the quality of inner business communications and levels of apprising. We use the following technological advances to develop a comprehensive suit for an enterprise data gathering, organizing, sharing and workflow streamlining :
- Data entry templates, OCR and scanning automation, support for voice, graphic and video data entry formats.
- Data organizing facilities including cataloging, filtering, linking and robust data search tools.
- Data collaboration algorithms for diverse databases integration, data compacting and mining.
- Multiple levels of information access and user roles.
- Web-based access to document libraries and data management tools.